Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've been Challenged!

Ok, Shannon, My friend from SOTB and one of my daily chatters, has been given a challenge and then passed it on to me and Fran (Bunny) and Larisa.

This is the challenge

Go to your photo folder in your computer.

Go to the 6th folder of photos.

Go to the sixth picture.

Put the picture on your blog and description of it.

Invite six friends to join the challenge.

Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

Ok, so here is my picture



This is Armando. My Eldest Niece's husband. I was given the pleasure of taking the girls Family Portraits last Thanksgiving. I had a blast taking them. We were at the Oceanside Beach Peer in lovely Southern California. This was one of my test shots. I was trying to get the correct exposure.

Now, on to the people I am going to challenge

April

Amanda

Cindy Lou

Cindy "G-Dog"

Christina

Tara

Come on Girls! I challenge you!


1 comment:

Mamawheelie said...

I did it. :) I didn't challenge anyone else, but I fulfilled the photo part.

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!