Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Friday. Yay! I wonder what this weekend has in store for me. I hope to get some of my Paper swap stuff completed. They are not due until March 1st, but time seems to be passing very quickly. Here is it the 23rd of January already. It's two weeks to our Mardi Gras Ball and 3 weeks we'll be going to Fairhope, AL to watch the KOER Madri Gras parade. They also have a parade the same day in the afternoon, but it's for the Dogs. I want to enter Macey in it. I think she would love to do that. I was thinking of dressing her up in her Bumble Bee costume.


Now, as far as my Challenges, I've done a few more today.
for Go Digital

The Stlye Challenge: I used the Brrrr it's cold outside kit


1 Word at a time Challenge: I used the Brrrr it's cold outside kit

No comments:

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!