Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone! I'm so happy. I have had a great new year's eve and day. I have done a lot of things these past few days that make me feel like I'm on the right track to a change in my life's attitude. I did not make a list this year, but I have a lot of Ideas. I spent these days trying to include a piece of my many Ideas, even if it wasn't a lot of time dedicated to doing the activity. I managed to fit in a lot of things.
I'm going to share a few photos I've taken starting on Monday the 29th

I got this shot of the new moon along with Jupiter and Mercury. I took it in my front yard. The planets were just peaking through the trees.

This shot is from where I work in Jay. I took it on the 30th. Boy the sky was really on fire that night.

These next shots are from new years eve.

This is Champ. The newest horse that Shelby has. He's beautiful. She and the rest of the Horse Lovers were camping at Clear water, just 1 mile away from where I live. I stopped by for a while and even had the chance to shoot the horses for a while, while Shelby and Chatted. Before long, Joyce had made a Huge pot of Gumbo. Yum-O. I then left and went back to Jay to get pics of the new moon and Venus and to see if I could get some of Jupiter and Mercury again. There was a line layer of clouds, but I managed to get a few shots.


I loved what the clouds did for my photos. The moon and Venus look great! After I took a nap, yes, I'm getting old now, Linda and our neighbor Berrell had fun shooting fireworks in our yard, while I enjoyed trying to capture them on digi cam. Here are a few pics. The first two I used my tripod. The second two, I had to freehand it. They were too big a bang and straight up for the tripod. I'm very pleased with myself. Even though it was 30 degrees F and the wind blowing, the shots came out pretty. OK, let me hear your OOOOs and AHHHHs.

On this next shot, Linda & I have seen things in the picture. Do you see anything?

Again, Happy New Year!!!!!

2 comments:

myself said...

OOOOhhh... AAAAhhh... Great pics, Fran!

Mamawheelie said...

Since I love your blog so much (your work is amazing!) I decided to bestow a blog award upon you. If you go to my blog, or here: http://goodandscrappytimes.blogspot.com/2009/01/blogger-award.html, you should be able to save the image. Thanks for having such a terrific blog!

(P.S. LOVE those photos!)

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!