Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hi There,

It's an other clilly day here in the lovely sunshine state. I've been staying warm by do a few new LOs. I also thought I'd share some of my friends work too. I have some pretty talented friends.
I have added thier blogs to my list.

First here is Kimberly's

she used "Winter warmth by Steph Broccolo". I love how she places everything and stitched two papers together with the cute lace and eyelets.

Here is CindyLou. I just love this layout she did. it's just stunning. The Photo is incredible!!!

and I love the quote! The extraction and additon of the the photo is Outstanding! She used
the kit " Just Breathe " by Steph Broccolo.





Now here is Jen, yes crazy JenJenJasp. The thing that really pops out at me is the little bird sitting on the Words. I just like that. Why didn't I think of that???
It's Steph's Newest kit! "Twitterpated" Cute name huh?
You can find it HERE. AND Get this, Her store at SOTB is all on SALE!!!! She is designer of the month! so go look!

No comments:

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!