Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Challenges, Challenges, I think I have gone Challenge crazy this month. I have been taking part in several site's activities. I always start at Scrap Out Side The Box. Gotta Pixel is having a Creative Team Member try out challenge. They have a few spots open and I have thrown my hat, er, Layout in the rig. There are also challenges at Been there scrapped that and Go digital scrapbooking. So here we go:
SOTB Challenges so far:

Font Challenge: kit To You With Love by Colie's Corner. I tried a new technique. I tried to make the picture look like it was park of the pink paper.

It's a date: Templet by Danielle Corbitt, and i used Steph Broccolo paper from Ethereal kit for the background and the extra heart from Steph Broccolo's She Sells Seashells Kit.
You can find Ethereal HERE
You can find She Seel Seashells HERE


Ad: I used Patty Webbs All Wrapped Up kit. It has darling animals you can find it HERE

1 comment:

Margie (aka ~Jacob's Mommy~) said...

Hi Fran,
I have posted an award for you on my blog, take a look.

http://msmarge567.blogspot.com/

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!