Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sept 21, 2008


The September Equinox. I woke up today thinking, "ah, only one more day to fall". I Love Fall. As i went outside, there is a nice breeze and i think, "Yes, It's fall". I had to go into the City to go shopping for Steel toe Boots. I need them for work for a short job. I'm very interested in this one. I'll know more about it after tomorrow's Orientation. As excited as I am about this job, I'm disappointed that I could be working ALL DAY and I'll miss all the Prime Fall Photo opportunities that will be out there. Like the Pumpkin Patch. I Drove by it today on my way to the store and I could see rows and rows of pumpkins. Stan's going to have a great Farm year this year. He had a great Watermelon season and it looks like there will be plenty for Ribbon Winners out of the Pumpkin Patch. So, maybe I just need to take my camera with me.... I think I will. You never know what I'll find. Here is a Lay out I did on Friday. It's for the Lyrical Challenge at SOTB. I used a Cute Quick Page by the very talented Brandi White. I really like her QP's I think they are very versatile.

No comments:

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!