Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sept 18, 2008

Well, Today is another day and since my back still is hurting from last week, I declaired this "A Scrapping Day". (Did that echo in your head, like it did mine? Wow). Ok, truth is, I did get my work done today and had lots of time before I would close the office down, so why not have a scrapping day. So, I looked through files and files and Hey, there's a great Pic. It just happens to fit with the New Kit that Steph came out with so, There I go! lol or went, and I have a new LO. Yea me!!!!! If you want to see more of what I did, Click on my Layout link on the right. :)

No comments:

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!