Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sept 19, 2008


Yea, It's Friday. Do you know what that means? Yes, but I'm not thinking about that. I thinking tomorrow is Saturday! That means I can sleep in. I may not sleep in, but if I wanted to, I could! I think I just like having the Option of it. The dream of sleeping like I was a teenager again. I loved those days. I could stay in bed for 12 hours if I wanted to on a weekend when I was 16.
Anyway, back to Friday. I had a scrappy day yesterday. I did 2 LOs and i prepared 3 of my spots for one of the many swaps I am currently in. I also decided to watch a movie. OMG! I know, I haven't watched a movie in months. Well, after watching the Dodgers win ( Yea! Go Blue!) i started to watch the Diamond Backs and i thought, you know, Linda's sleeping, I bet I have time to watch a movie before I have to get some sleep. So, I picked up the Netfix that I've had for a month and wow. 2hrs and 20 mins later, Hey, it's 12:30am. I guess I need to go to sleep. Am I sleepy? NO. I thinking about that whacked movie, 'No Country for Old Men'. I guess it doesn't matter because now Linda is awake, so we sit up and talk for a bit. I hope today will be a good day. I plan on working on more LOs and swaps. Here is one LO i did yesterday. I used the kit Primary by Steph Broccolo of Moosetrak Designs. Boxy is so Cute! Look at him in his new school clothes.... :) Yea

No comments:

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!