Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sept 16, 2008

I Love Scrapbooking. I Love Digital Scrapbooking. Ok, you guys know this so why am I saying it again? Because I think I'm falling in Love all over again. I just have the Urge to Scrap!!! It's what I think about at night, when I'm trying to go to sleep. It's what I think about when I'm driving my car. Maybe, I'm Just Addicted. I don't know, But that's ok, For I am scrapping Pics for the books!!!!! My latest works
Is from Steph Broccolo, Of Moosetrak Designs, Leapin Lizards. You can find the Kit Here. Take a look at here store. You can usualy find something on sale or even FREE!!!!

No comments:

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!