Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is it April yet? Where did March go? It feels like I posted here yesterday, but wow, it's been a while. I'm back on track. I have completed a few Layouts. Are you holding on to something? Watch out. Make sure you are sitting down and not drinking hot tea. I Scrapped with ... ( looks around to see if anyone can hear me) ... Paper. OMG I know, I'm shocked too. I have missed it so much. Most of you know that I'm the Queen of paper, and yet, it seems that I only scrap layouts digitally. I think it's weird too. I am bag to my old self again. I did a few paper LO and a few digital ones.


I'll start with the digital one because, let's face it, it's easier to post....

Shelby and Romeo walking in the woods on a nice spring day. OK, they are not in the woods, but I really do like the look of this LO. Larisa of Garden Girl Designs has a cool kit out, Happily Ever After Mega Kit. It's on sale right now at Scrapable.
I think there are a lot of cute LO that will be coming from this kit.

No comments:

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!