Monday, March 9, 2009

Chosen for Layout of the Day

WOW,

It's wonderful to have someone comment on a Layout that you post, but it's Super to have a website choose your Layout to spot light. It's not the first time this has happened, but it just shocks me every time. Listen to me, every time, like it happens every week. Well, I can say it has happened on March 5, 2009 and Feb 24, 2009. Hey that's once a week! Yay me! I can't remember the first time it happened, funny, you think that I would remember something exciting like that.

OK, so here is my latest Layout that I'm so excited about. It's the new kit from Larisa of Garden Girl Designs. It's called in daddy's Shoes. you can get it HERE . I knew when I saw the word art, my daddy my hero, I had just the right Picture. Whenever i look at this picture, I remember all the emotions that I was going through as a confused teenager. My Pops would try to tell me things and I did try to listen, but I think something happens to our ears while we are in that stage of life. At least i can remember a lot of the advice he gave. I still hit myself on the forehead every now and then.... Douh!!!!
Thanks Pops! I love you!

No comments:

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!