Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Garden Girl Designs

I think it's time to show you more of my friends Layouts. I'm having a lot of fun working with the creative team that Larisa ( and Shannon) has put together. I'm going to start with the Woman herself, Larisa.

She does a wonderful job creating these kits and she's pretty good at Scrapping.
I love this new kit she has released. It's so Magical!!!! It's called "Happily Ever After". You can find it here. It's on sale for a little while. It's a huge kit with lots of papers and elements. Hop on over to her blog and see what she's all about.

No comments:

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!