Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Holiday Weekend

I hope everyone had a great weekend. There were a lot of things that I wished Linda and I could have done, but that is just life and we tried to make the most of what we did do. We got a lot of much needed rest and we were able to go through a lot of Linda's things. She wants to make sure that I know who should recieve her most precious items after she has left us. As hard as that is, each item we looked at, brought out some wonderful memories and we laughed a lot. While she rested I was able to get some scrapping in and even attened an Online crop; Kathryn from Life on the Scrap Beach Blog, is very creative.





We did get to go see some fireworks yesterday night. They were spectacular!





No comments:

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!