Friday, October 31, 2008


Here we are!!!! We are such a great looking Family! going left to right...Front Row:Julianna, Lizzy and Deanna. 2nd Row: Michael, Martin holding Jacob, Lisa holding Mia, Cheryl, Hanelore, Meredith holding Joshua. Back row: Frances, Kevin, Billy holding Wyatt, William, Craig, Armando, Melinda, Joseph and last, but not least, Dave.
Happy Halloween to you. I'm excited to get Macey ready for tonight. I am taking her to see my mom, which to Macey is 'Grandma'. She gets so excited when I tell her we are going to Grandma's House. I have a costume for her and I will post tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, It is National Scrapbooking Day. I plan on my Scrapping all weekend. Whether I do will be a mystery and a challenge. As you all know, I love a challenge. I know Shelby, Joyce & Martin are camping this weekend and I would love to be over there too getting pictures of Shelby riding. Linda & Gerald are planning on working on the boat shed again. I have things that I want to do, I wonder if I would ever be able to do them all in one weekend. I guess time will tell.
Happy Haunting to Y'all.

No comments:

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!