Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wow, has it realy been over 3 months since I posted here?

I can't believe it. Time is just leaving me. I never seem to have enough time in the day to finish something I started. I know I spend way too much time on facebook, but I don't think that is the problem. I think I just can't focus. I get too distracted too easily.
It's like going into the grocery store and I know what I want to get. By the time I get to the check-out line, I'm trying to remember everything I need, but then I see the Rag Magazines... and forget about it! I'm looking at every cover getting more and more discussed. They pick on celebrities and wanna be celebs, like Jon & Kate plus 8. Why are they even in the news? I don't understand the appeal that they have. Ya, they have 8 kids. so what? The Osmond family has 7 children and they could sing and dance. Now, there is something I watched every week. I just don't get it. Now, people seem to be so concerned that the show might not go on. I heard this on the radio today. What will happen to poor Kat and the kids. OMG, i read a report that they earned over 2 million buck making that show, if they don't have anything to show for it, I certainly don't feel sorry for them. You know who needs or pity, The 8 kids who are in the middle of something that is hard to deal with in private, Let alone in front of America. I feel for them.

No comments:

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!