Saturday, November 1, 2008


Here is the 1st LO i did for National Scrapbooking Day. This is my brother and sister. They are fighting over the newest addition to our family. Now, Cheryl, You need to give everyone a change to hold him! :D
It's a wonderful day in Monroeville, Alabama. The leaves are turning wonderful colors of red and yellow. The squirrels are fast collecting nuts for their winder's rest, and I am inside on my computer scrapping like a fool... lol. I wonder if anyone will really appreciate these layouts when I'm gone. At least I can say that I enjoyed myself making them.
Have a wonderful day! I'm going outside and take Macey for a walk!

No comments:

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!