Thursday, October 30, 2008

October 30, 2008



I'm officially back from vacation. I'm not too sure I would call it that, as now, I need rest. I can say it's never a dull moment with my Family. With lots of Hugs, drama, tears and laughs, it will be one I will remember all my life.


Now, you know me, I took some Pictures, just a few. 1410 pictures is just a few, right? Well, for me it is! At least it didn't take me long to download them to my computer and start scrapping.


Here is the First LO and it's a double pager! Just look at that smile and those cute eyes. He is some kind of special. He just melts any anger and hurt that might be wondering around in your heart, with just one look!

I used Steph Broccolo's newest Kit Ethereal.

No comments:

Sept 5th, 2008

OMG!!!!!!
Not only have I been Invited on the Creative Team for my Favorite Digital Scrapbook Designer, The Fab-Tastic Stephine Broccolo, But She designed her Newest Kit for Me!!!!!
OMG!